the non binary petition has only like jjust over 2 weeks and only has nearly 22,000 signs, but i dont think people realize that 22,00 is not enough and we need to get to 100,000 immediately
you are being depended on to sign this to help non binary people and give them basic rights
cmon do it
here is a link to the petition, please please please sign/signal boost!
decoyjayman asked: Witch, fury, succubus
Oohhh, lets see. Dang, good choices.
Witch: Theres so many things I’d love to change about the world. I guess the thing that relates most to what I feel about the world is making people less judgmental about things people cant change about themselves? Not just in accordance to like Queer people, but also Race and hobbies.
Except you can be rude to buttmunches, they are rude buttmunches.
Fury: Theres maybe three words that really get to me when I head them in very certain cases. When I hear a white person say any variation of n**ga, when I hear somebody say tr***y against a transgender/transexual person, and r**ard. Also it’s not really a phrase/word, but I really hate hearing my birth name.
Succubus: Man, one thing is hard… trying to figure out just one is death. I guess currently it would be the love of my girlfriend *deep dreamy sigh*. Okay, not so cheesy I guess a sketchbook/notebook to jot down ideas and doodle my babies. Even my computer works to write down crap.
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
if I see one more “gypsy/indie” bullshit blog link, I’m going to scream
❤✧♱ ♰Follow for more soft bigotry♱ ♰✧❤
myspicybutthole asked: I was wondering about the attack on titan panel, do you need to have the maneuver gear to qualify for the audition? I was thinking about cosplay ing as sasha and doing it but the maneuver gear is like 200$
Absolutely not. In fact we ask you do not have your 3DMG (if you have it) for the panel. As everyone knows, those things get in the way.
; ) We also don’t want everyone to have to spend $200 on a costume either.
Wasn’t it January like 5 minutes ago?
I swear to god it was
Last time i checked it was 2011??
I fell asleep in 2007 and I woke up now it’s 2013
Wait the 90’s are over???
Hold up, the Spice Girls broke up!?
the dramatical murder fandom taught me that reading comprehension is a rare and valuable commodity
A Madoka Magica au where theres no lesbians, nor hinting of lesbians. Homura doesn’t exist either and Sayaka and Kyoko are just really good friends or cousins or something.
I call it no-Homora.
Do you know what I want to see?
I wanna see a really cool Disney princess who can’t sing. I wanna see this pretty young girl who sounds like a beached whale when she tries to sing “Happy Birthday.” And none of the musical numbers feature her because she doesn’t sing.
But halfway through the movie, she figures out
She can rap like hell
This post kept getting better and better with every word
today, japanese trans woman was chased off of tumblr for calling out people in regards of chihiro’s situation in dangan ronpa. she explained cultural situation in japan, and why it doesn’t make sense for chihiro to be trans (all while not even touching headcanon, as she respected people’s view). she got called many slurs, got told to kill herself simply for the fact she could not stand the fact you people only applied americentric points of view onto japanese culture (and character) and decided to call you out on your harmful behaviour towards japanese culture
all she did was protect her culture and stand of lgtb+ people in japan
and it was NOT done by “big bad cishets” by the way
stay classy, dangan ronpa fandom